Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tait's 5 month Birthday!



Hey everyone,
Taiton just had his 5 month birthday and he is just so big. He now weighs 18 pounds 11 ounces and is 27 inches long. He tries to roll over but I think that the fat between his legs gets in the way. lol haha. I just love it. He just keeps getting bigger. He is really busy and wants to play all the time. he has so much energy and is always happy. He is teething though, and so it gets hard at times.
I am loving being a mom and can't wait for him to walk, but I want tos cry sometimes because he changes so much. Well, I have been saying that I was going to put some pics on and here they are finally.
We playing cars in the laundry basket yesterday. He also got a fourwheeler ride with uncle mac.
it was way fun. He just loved it.

4 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I gotta say...I'm so proud! I hate not being closer to you guys and missing out on him growing up. It's crazy how much they change in that first year. Thanks for the pictures!

The McOmie Seven said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!

Britt's Clan said...

Oh he is so CUTE!!! I was down there on Sunday but I guess you guys were not home. I so wanted to see him. Thanks for the pics we need more :)

Trista said...

He is so CHUNKY!!!! I love it.