Monday, July 7, 2008

Cedar City

Hey everyone, Mike and I are still in Cedar, yeah. lol. Ya i know we move a lot, but I dont think that we are going to be leaving Cedar City anytime soon. We love it here. Mike is in School and Full time work and I am just working as much as I can. Summer School is getter harder for Mike, but he is doing well and working hard. He keeps pushing through everything and it seems to turn out.

I am still trying to firgure out how to work this Blog thing. Sharron Mills and Elise showed me how and now i am on my own. If it looks weird then know that I am trying to firgure out how to work it right now.

2 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Your blog looks great so far! I'm excited to know what's happening in your lives-
Heather

Taiton Mills said...

thanks heather for the comment of our page. i am just barely trying how to figure it out. one day mine will look better.