Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing changes!

Well everything is looking better. Mike and I have a bunch of new friends that we hang out with ALL the time and it is so wonderful. They have a little boy named Xander who is a doll. We just love him so much. Believe it or not, Mike even picks him up and plays with him, How exciting. Well everything seems the same here with school and work. We went to the lake the other day with our frinends. Mike and Nick went fishing and Breeana and I sun bathed, went swimming and watched Xander play in the water. It was wonderful just to get away from the town and relax. I hope to get a few more pictures on, I just haven't had very much time with trying to work more hours. We love everyone and i would really like it if i got some comments on what I could do with my blog. I just am not that creative to just think something up. I will post again soon. We love you all!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi little missy! I'm so proud of you--just get some more pictures on it~like Mikes head! Tell Mike, We love his SMOOTH SCALP!
Bet it hurts to get sunburned! What a kid! love you guys!

Britt's Clan said...

Your blog is great! You do need more pics though. I am glad I can keep tabs on everyone and know what is going on.

The McOmie Seven said...

Whit!!! I love it that you have a blog! Your blog looks great. I would like to see more pix, though. Look on mine and you will see pictures of last weekend. I love you.
Jessica