Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!



Hello everyone, Here are some new Pictures of some of the things going on in our life right now. Mike went Bow hunting with his buddies this weekend and got a 4x5 about 21 inches, so not very big. (I Guess). lol. I was way excited when he came home with it. He had the time of his life with his friends Kevin Dull and Bevan Collard who are in one of the pistures. If you have a weak stomach for dead animals I wouldn't view the pictures. It was Mikes first Buck with a Bow.

We also traded in our car for a Nissan Exterra so that we can go into the mountains for some time away when school starts. The jeep just wasn't running as good as we would like so after the hunt we left it at home till next summer comes around again. It has been so fun to jsut be able to relax a small amount befor school starts. We are starting school the 25th of August so it is coming soon. We miss everyone and cant wait for another family renion to see everyone again. We love you all!




Mike with his big grin!!!
Kevin and Bevan with Mikes Deer!
Mike Fly Fishing after the hunt
Our new Car!

Mason (my nephew) and I watching Shrek 3-D with our 3-D glasses on!

I love You Mason!!!

4 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I have to show Terrence these pictures! We couldn't see it very well in the phone pic. He is mighty jealous about now. I love your xterra too. That will be fun! We miss you guys up here! Love ya!

Sharon said...

Clark got to view the picture you sent Terrence. He loved it, yes so jealous! It is beautiful! Love all the Pics. Miss and Love you guys!

The Robinson's said...

HI, Whitney this is Breanna Miks cousin. I am sure you know my brother Chase a lot better than me. It was really nice to see Mike at the concert (emery county fair). I am going to put you guys on my friends and family list. Hope that ok. Hope you are doing well. Check out my blog page, www.therobinsonfew.blogspot.com See ya soon
Love bre

The McOmie Seven said...

Whit,
I love it! you are so awesome and I hope we get to see eachother soon.
Love you so so so so so much,
Jessica