Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun Game!

I found a fun game today. I've seen this on a couple people's blogs and I just had to post it!Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

3 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Robert's memory was the first time Mike introduced him to Whitney. At the church in Provo and Robert was in his suit late at night and he's sure she thought he was a freak!
Heather's memory is really one memory, but any time I think about Whitney I picture her laughing or smiling. That's a really good quality.

The McOmie Seven said...

Oh my heck. I have so so so so many to choose from. I just love you so much. I think that my favorite memory would have to be anything to do with you talking in your sleep. One time Jasmin and I were laughing about it and you happened to be sleeping. We got you having a full on conversation about soft ball. It was just too funny. Then another time, we were trying to get you to get off the floor and go to bed after a movie. You started to scream and fight us! I couldn't believe it. We probably could have gotten you off the floor, but we were laughing too hard. Every time, you wake up and can't remember a thing! It is just too funny.
I love you Whit. I hope the next few weeks go by fast for you. I promise, it's worth it.
I love you so so so much.
Jess

Trista said...

I only have a few but the most recent was at the KOA in Cedar City when we talked. It's great to get to know you... Good luck with everything!...