Thursday, September 18, 2008

HURRAY!

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!
We found out that I am pregnant 2 weeks ago. I am now 7 weeks along and am so excited. Dont worry Mike is excited as well! We went home this last weekend and told our family and friends. Bob and Lorraine were so escited they could keep a smile off of their face. Lorraine was up all night and couldn't sleep looking for baby stuff that she had had kept away for a long time. We had a dinner for Bobs birthday and I was sick for part of the time. All in all we had a wonderful time. I hope to get ideas and tips from everyone! We love you all...!!!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

YAY! No one could possible be more excited than US!! Oh... except for Uncle Bob and Aunt Lorraine! We are just so excited! Can't wait to see a little Michael or Whit-ett running around! You will be such a cute little Mom! CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Robinson's said...

Congrats, babies are the greatest gift. I am so happy for you and Mike. Knowing Mike he will be a great dad and it lots of fun for moms too. Congrats and keep us posted.

Britt's Clan said...

YAY!!! That is sooo Cool! I am way excited for you. You will make great parents it will hard for me to imagine Mike as a dad but he will be great! Congrats!!

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

We've been waiting for you to post it on here... Hope you're doing okay... Emotionally (Mike) and Physically (Whitney)!!!
:)

Terrence and Laura said...

I am so excited! You're going to make a great mom Whitney. And Mike will be fun too. It's amazing how much a baby changes things. How fun for you both!!!

Trista said...

YEAH!!! Hopefully morning sickness eludes you. We're glad to hear the good news and enjoy every moment! Congrats!!!

Tyrel and Danielle said...

Pregnant mom's who know eat Kentucky Fried Chicken!!! No? Well it was worth a shot. Congrats publicly. Mike is a dork!!! j/k We love you both.

Unknown said...

Hey lil mama.. i love you and miss you! i hope that baby isnt beating the tar out of your guts.. call me sometime!

The Ungermans said...

Whitney, congrats that is so exciting! How have you been doing? I dont think I have seen you since High School lol! I sawe your blog on one of my friends so i thought i would say hi!