Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey everybody! Its been a few months since I last posted and so I thought that I better do something. Well, I am still working and we we are trying to get our house ready for a baby. Its been really stressful trying to come up with money each month to get things fixed, but for some reason we always have just enough. My sister sent out Baby Shower Invitations to everyone and hope that they get to you. I have been trying to make sure that I have the right address for everyone! lol Just so that everyone knows, the Shower is going to be at Paul and Angela's House on the 28th of March from 11-2pm just an open house, but it is going to be lots of fun! I hope to see everyone there. I really miss ya'll. Well the baby is growing like a weed and I feel like I am also. lol :-) If anyone has any suggestions on baby boy names feel free to let me know, cause we are clueless right now. Well I have 2 months left (HURRAY) , but it feels like an eternity. Mike is still in school and Working. He has really been good about this baby thing. Well this week I am going to take a Pic of the (baby and I), I guess you could say, and I will put the Pic on the blog. I hope to hear from all of you soon, and hope that it gets warmer soon for all of you. (Except Robert and Heather) lol

3 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

WOW!! You blogged!! LOL!! Good to hear from you!! I don't know if you sent me an invite but I would love to come. I can't wait to see "CUTE" prego Whitney. Boy names... My favorite are usually not liked by others but they are McKay and Kage. Glad to hear you and the baby are healthy. Tell Mike Hi for me KK

Taiton Mills said...

hey Britt i was wondering if i could get your address? I have an invite for you and your girls but haven't found anyone that knew your mailing address so if you could leave that on here for me that would be great!
by the way i like the name Kage that one is cute!

Britt's Clan said...

I texted the address to Mike's phone(I don't have your number) so I hope you get it... I didn't want to post it here.... Can't wait to see you I saw a picture of you that Sharon took and you are SOOO CUTE!!