Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reminder!!

Hey everyone, My sister sent out the invitations a week ago and so everyone should be getting them soon if you have not already recieved them. If you look at my last post it does have the info. so if something goes wrong then that is the information from the invites. sorry that it was not out sooner. Well everything is going well and my doctor told me monday that I could have the baby anytime after 3 more weeks of waiting. I hope he comes at 38 weeks, that would be the greatest thing ever.
Well, about mike. He is doing really well in school and is getting an A in his class. He really is a trooper. But of course he is spoiled, he just bought himself a new dirt bike. He is riding motorcycles now. That is something that I told myself that I would never let him do. Ya, I know what you all are thinking. (Mike does what he wants and stopping him, GOOD LUCK!) lol Its great though. He is really causious about everything. He just loves to ride, and after I went on a ride with him a few times, I actually enjoy it myself! Its getting harder though. I cant quite get my arms around him anymore to hold on.
We just got the tile finished in our front room and are excited for a little carpet in their too. I miss not having carpet to walk on. It is going to be great! After I get that put in then I can get the baby stuff all ready. yeah!
Mike and I are just trying to jump into the summer. I actually wore my capri's for 2 days this week. It finally got warm enough, (for a Minute). I jsut hope that we keep getting these warm days. I definately am more happy when it is warmer and I can get out of my house and do something outside. I am going to plant a garden this weekend, and hopefully grass as well. Mike has been spending all of his time outside cutting down the trees and tilling the yard so that we are ready for the summer and our house looks nicer. Its been quite the adventure with everything in our lives. We are definately Happy though.
Well everyone, I didnt get any Pics of me on here. But eventually I will. I am getting so anxious to see everyone again. I hope to see everyone either at the baby shower, or dcamping the weekend after! At least I hope we are still doing that. Love Y'all!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU! THAT LITTLE GUY WANTS TO BE HERE NOW SOUNDS LIKE. We'll be praying for you. Love you, Sharon

Trista said...

We need pics Whitney! I can't wait to see your new little man (now that he's almost 2 months old! Hope all is going well!