Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey everyone again? Maybe? I know, I know, i am a loser for not having posted earlier some pics and things. I hope you will all forgive me. Well i guess you better because i know that most of you have had kids and know what this is like. CRAZY! its the best though. I really am going to post some pics on here soon but i dont have a computer at home and have been using the library for a while and so one of these days i will get over to Aunt sharrons and get them on there. sometimes i just feel like i dont have time in the day for everything. well i will talk to you guys later and i promise this time i will have pics on there! well talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Can't wait to see pics, Awe but I even better can't wait to hold the little guy. So EXCITED TO MEET HIM!
CONGRATS!

Britt's Clan said...

Yes Yes Yes you need to post pics and tell us how he is doing!! He is SOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him this weekend when we come down. I hope you will be around Friday (that is the only day I am coming....) Thanks for the update:)